The fundamental role of theFiducian Group Limited’s Board is to direct management with a view to optimising the performance of the Group both in the short and long term by:
- Overseeing and appraising the strategies, policy framework and financial performance of the Group
- Overseeing the human resources in place to meet objectives and reviewing management performance
- Providing strategic leadership with a framework of prudent and effective controls, which enable risk to be assessed and managed
- Reviewing policies and procedures in place to ensure compliance with relevant legislation, regulatory obligations, licence conditions and the establishment and observance of high ethical standards so that the business is conducted in an open and honest manner and with the reference to the best interests of beneficiaries, unitholders and shareholders; and
- Balancing competing objectives in the best interests of the Group.