More time for you, more time
for your customers
Fiducian financial planners understand the demands on a business owner. After all, most of them run their own financial advice practices.
They know that if you’re running a business, the one commodity you probably wish you had more of is time. More time for business strategy, more time to lead and mentor your staff, more time for your customers, and perhaps more time for your family.
This is why much of the expert help and support our financial planners bring to their business clients is designed to streamline the administrative and compliance burden of running a business, and free up time for the things that matter most.
A Fiducian financial planner can also offer expert guidance across a spectrum of issues through the full cycle of business ownership, including:
The early days
- Business plans and financial goal setting
- Company structures and ownership: family trusts, partnerships and corporations
- Government rules and regulations – ABNs, GST, business names and trade marks
- Property, contents, and personal liability... what insurances do you need?
Consolidation and growth
- Business continuance and key person insurance
- Superannuation for your employees – what must you pay them and when?
- Superannuation for you – SMSFs, your retirement plan
- Cash flow and income – how much should you take and in what form?
Handing over the reins
- Preparing a business for sale
- Succession planning and managing business risk
- Selling a business and capital gains tax exposure
- Investing the proceeds of a business sale