Who would the Fiducian Growth Fund suit?
The Fiducian Growth Fund is suitable for investors seeking good long-term capital growth with possible short-term volatility. Investors should be prepared to hold their investment for periods exceeding five years. Holdings include international and Australian shares, property, fixed interest and liquid assets.
Benefits of Investing in the Fiducian Growth Fund
The key benefits of investing in the Fund for you and your Financial Planner are:
- Access to Fiducian’s proven Manage the Manager System of managing investments
- Access to a range of asset classes, each of which is included for its different risk/return characteristics which can be expected to add value in different economic environments
- Diversified exposure to a broad range of leading Australian and international fund managers
- Active asset allocation decisions
- Tactical tilting between fund manager styles and disciplines as well as between asset classes
Benefits of investing in the Fiducian Funds
The information on the Fiducian website is not intended to be a recommendation, offer, or invitation to invest. Any advice is general in nature and does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs. You should consult your Financial Planner for advice and consider the disclosure document for each product before making investment decisions.
Fiducian Services Pty Limited ABN 41 602 437 892 on behalf of Fiducian Portfolio Services Limited RSE L0001144, and Fiducian Investment Management Services Limited AFSL 468211