Benefits of investing in the Fiducian Australian Smaller Company Shares Fund
Using the Manage the Manager System of investment management for the Fiducian Funds, we invest in a blend of well-researched fund managers who are selected for their expertise and their investment styles. Fiducian has six (6) different fund manager teams managing your money in the Australian Smaller Companies Shares Fund.
The key benefits of investing in the Fund for you and your Financial Planner are:
- Access to Fiducian’s proven Manage the Manager System of managing investments
- Access to a range of asset classes, each of which is included for its different risk/return characteristics which can be expected to add value in different economic environments
- Diversified exposure to a broad range of leading Australian and international fund managers
- Active asset allocation decisions
- Tactical tilting between fund manager styles and disciplines as well as between asset classes
Benefits of investing in the Fiducian Funds
The information on the Fiducian website is not intended to be a recommendation, offer, or invitation to invest. Any advice is general in nature and does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs. You should consult your Financial Planner for advice and consider the disclosure document for each product before making investment decisions.
Fiducian Services Pty Limited ABN 41 602 437 892 on behalf of Fiducian Portfolio Services Limited RSE L0001144, and Fiducian Investment Management Services Limited AFSL 468211